Sunday, June 05, 2005

Motoring

I am now the proud new owner of a Mini Cooper. I got a dark silver Cooper S, with a white top and sun roof. I will get the bonnet stripes put on later, since they are just decal work that can be done in about an hour (who knew!). It is a used car - but with only 4000 miles, it was almost new and fully loaded. It's got:
The premium package - dashboard computer, cruise, sun roof, Xenon fog lamps and headlights...
The Sport package - super charger, premium wheels and run flat tires, Dynamic Stability Control, etc.
Cold Weather package - which I won't need at all here, but it's got heated seats and other cold weather stuff.

It is a standard, so starting tonight Scott is going to have to teach me how to drive a stick shift. Yes, that means that I did not test drive the car, but Scott did and I totally trust his judgement. Motor on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I'm so excited for you guys. It's such a great car, great value and the 5spd is quite zippy.

So what happened to the 4runner?

Look at you, new zippy car just as I'm about to throw down for a swank SUV. who'd have thought?

Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you've got here CKY, I was looking for cooper tires related information and found your site. I have a cooper tires site. You'll find info on atv tires as well as most major brands of vehicle tires such as Michelin, Goodyear, BF Goodrich, Cooper and more. With winter right around the corner, you can also get tire chain recommendations for your vehicle. Stop by and check it out when you can.