Friday, July 29, 2005

On my own...

Yes, I am a true slacker, and now don't apparently keep my word. Sorry - here's an update for you!!

Well, hills still scare me - BUT - I was able to drive all the way to Balboa Park and back. I even got on the highway. It was a madhouse - stop and go bumper to bumper traffic, so I did stall once on the highway because I forgot that I was in 2nd gear once. Any I thought I was leaving DC traffic behind.

I was in Silver Spring this past week for work, and had a great opportunity to catch up with my family and friends.
To my uncles and aunts - it is always great to see you and thanks for dinner. Please take care of yourselves, and don't stress out about walking the dog, you will all be fine. Just go on walks after the sun sets to keep it a little cooler.
Miss Tricia - I hope you had a wonderful birthday - it was great seeing you all.

We'll see what this weekend has in store for us - not much I'm sure...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for coordinating my birthday dinner. I'm so glad you were in town to help celebrate my birthday! ~ T