Thursday, February 10, 2005

Invitations are ordered

After many months of looking at websites and through catalogs, I found an invitation that I am happy with. And - Scott and I agree about it and think it is the best one. Through all this planning and house hunting, Scott and I are realizing how different our opinions are about things, and that we don't have the same taste at all about most things!! Buying furniture is going to be a challenge when we move...

So the invitations have a little grape design on them. I thought it was fitting since we are getting married at a vineyard. I really wanted to go with a Hawaiian invitation - with plumerias or turtles or something, but since we are not having a Tropical theme wedding it just didn't make much sense. But those plumeria invitations I found are truly gorgeous!

The invitations should hopefully arrive in about 2 weeks, then we will work on addressing them and hopefully get them in the mail by mid March. I am thinking about learning calligraphy and just addressing them myself. We'll see how that goes...

No comments: