Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Marital Bliss...

The big day arrived, and it was absolutely beautiful.

Highlights of the day:
I was so relaxed, and I have never felt to calm and confident that I am going the right thing, with the right person, for all the right reasons. I love you honey!!
The timing of the ceremony was incredible. It rained before the ceremony, but as we were walking down the aisle the sun came out. Then as soon as we walked up the aisle to the tent, the sky grew dark and it poured rain. Someone was looking out for us that day.
Although the rain did put a little damper on things, the result was a full rainbow out in the fields with the Blue Ridge Mts in the background. We got some great pictures.
The end of the night with the sparklers was as amazing as I hoped it would be.
And last but not least, all our wonderful friends and family who came out and celebrated with us - we love you, and thank you for all your support and love.

I will get pictures up on here as soon as I can figure out how to link them to this website.
What a wonderful day, and a wonderful start to our new life together.

No comments: