Friday, July 14, 2006

I am such a geek

Guess what Kara and I are doing on Sunday?
I know you will all think I should be in highschool, but we are so excited about this! I'm sure all of you other children of the 80's secretly wish you could trade placed with me.

We are going to LA for the day, and we have tickets for a taping of RockStar Supernova. How fun is that? We have to be there at 3pm, so we are going to drive up a little early, get some lunch somewhere, and then go to the MAC store to have our makeup done "Rocker" fashion. We also have to go the store and buy some rocker clothes.

So we will see:
Dave Navaro - who is awesome
Tommy Lee - I adored Motley Crue
Jason Newsted - we all know Metallica rocked
Gilby Clark - Kara and I were both like - who? We looked it up and he played in Gn'R for a bit apparently, and was also in Slash's band afterwards
JD Forune - the winner of last season, who I am guessing is coming to make a guest appearance and hopefully perform. I guess there is no chance of INXS being there, they would have hyped that up.

So I will definitely fill you in on how the day pans out, and where we stood and such. I'm not that excited about being on TV, I'm much more excited to be going to see some live music performed, even if it is these relative nobody's. I am really missing the live music, going to see band play scene. In SoCal, who would have thought that I would have problems finding places like this around us?

Rock on...

No comments: