Friday, November 10, 2006

Scott is home - an overdue post


Well, this post is way overdue.
The only person who reads this is Scott - and he knows that he is home, so I don't know why I keep bothering...

Recap of the past couple of months:
Sept - Tricia got married, it was a beautiful wedding. Go figure, on the same weekend, Scott got home. We were both massively disappointed with the timing for a couple of weeks, but in hindsight it all worked out fine. I left for DC on Thu afternoon. Scott got into CA on Fri afternoon and my dad picked him up from the base. Scott then spent the weekend at home (without Bear), and then came to pick me up at the airport on Sunday. Our reunion was much more emotional than I thought it would be. He brought me flowers, and all sort of emotions that have been pent up for months came flooding out when we saw each other. It was great.

Oct - Scott and I finally went on a honeymoon trip. We went to Venice, Rome, Athens (for just one day) and Santorini. It was an amazing trip, and we saw way too many things to list here. I am posting one of my fav pics from the trip.

After getting home, we have just been getting into a daily routine. Scott started his new position, and things are starting to calm down with work. Bear is an absolute spaz now that Scott is home. Maybe he thinks that his playmate is home - but you can see a differene in his behavior when he is alone with me during the day, and he does a 180 when Scott comes home.

Overall - things are good (minus these allergies that I can't seem to get rid of).
We have some concerts planned for the winter, and Scott's parents are coming to visit in a couple of weeks. The rest of the year should go by quickly, and I can't believe it's almost the holidays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record, I read :) and I'd read more if you posted more ;)

Anonymous said...

I take offense, Colette...I read this once a month. About as often as you post! Hee hee... ~ Tricia