Monday, March 23, 2009

Aging - Now, I really feel old

This morning, I pulled out about 5 white hairs (I believe the term is grays, but they are just nasty, white strands of hair that seems to be sprouting from my head). As if I wasn't already having to come to terms that I am no longer in my 20's and can party anytime I want with little to no hangover the next day (plus being pregnant puts your life in perspective), I have to deal with these white hairs!

Newsweek pointed me to a radio show that did a good job at explaining the banking and housing crisis in everyday language. As much as we hear about this in the news, and as I did my taxes for 2008, I wondered what could be in store for us and the economy in the near future? I found these clips highly educational!

This American Life radio show
Bad Bank
Giant Pool of Money

1 comment:

Kara Weinsaft said...

I love This American Life...