Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our first family picture


Tonight, we went to our 4D ultrasound. It was neat, and I think my parents really enjoyed being there. Mom keeps reminding me that when I was born, there were no ultrasounds.
So, Baby Z is still a girl - so that's completely confirmed now.
She has a very strong jaw line - definitely Scott's jaw and chin. Isn't it amazing how you can see things like that this early on?
She has very big Angelina Jolie lips - where did these come from?
We were able to see some hair, not a whole lot yet. But we know she's going to have some hair when she is born.
Her head is down, so we've got that going for us.

Her eyes were closed the whole time, but my mom thinks she's going to have a little bit of asian in her eyes. My dad says he can't really tell at all, but that's just my mom's gut feel. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Oh, and it seems like she had long legs.
Baby Z - Can't wait to meet you!

1 comment:

The Daily Stroll said...

love the picture of the three of you!! you look great btw!! i think i watched meredith's 4d sono a million times before she was born :)