Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Catering we go

Last night Scott and I went to a tasting held by the caterers. It was interesting seeing the people that were there with us. Most of them looked like couples getting married- some young and some old. Some were there with what looked like parents, but most of them did not mingle at all. I overheard one person saying that this was the second tasting with this company that she has come to. I think at that point, it's all about coming for the free food. I know the menu at the tastings are about the same at all of them - and how much wedding planning time do you possibly have? We're lucky we were able to squeeze one in!!

I am totally in love with one of the Event Captains that was there last night, Jim. He had a sense of humor, he knew the details of the food and could answer any question that we had. I really want him to work our wedding. Maybe if we can't get him, I might just invite him!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting!! I love the blog, so glad to finally have you on the band wagon ;)

Anonymous said...

You're an engaged woman, so, sorry, no falling in love with anyone else! :-) Steve R