Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!!
2005 is going to be a great year. There are many life changes happening this year, and I thought it would be a great idea to start a blog (although I said I would not start one of these, because I didn't think I knew anyone who would actually take the time to read it) . At least it's a place where my mom can come and look to see how the wedding planning is going, since she's not here to experience the craziness with me...

So here are the things that I have to look forward to this year (so far):
I am starting a new position at work with the start of the year
Scott and I are getting married this May
Scott and I are moving this summer

So now that I have some things to talk about, let the new year and the blog begin!!

1 comment:

CKY said...

When do you think I had time to create this thing? Thanks for reading!!