Thursday, January 06, 2005

I hate the dog

About a week ago, Scott got my car brand new windsheild wipers. Thanks Scott!

Yesterday, on my drive to work, a huge rock hit my windshield and ended up putting a crack in the windshield and busting my driver side wiper. The rest of the way to work, I was driving with the rubber piece going blub-blub-blub up, blub-blub-blub down, not wiping a darn drop of rain off my windshield.

After work, Bear and I went for a ride to go run some errands. Auto Zone: new wiper Grocery store - peanut butter for the dog, and dog food. When I got back to the car, the stupid dog had opened the wiper box, ripped apart the instructions, and ate my new windshield wiper. I tried my hardest to put the thing back together, but when we tried it out it did not work. So at 9:30pm we are driving around trying to find a store open that sold windshield wipers. Finally - good old Target.

In the past week, we have bought 3 new windshield wipers for my car. This morning, I also heard Scott yelling at him because he jumped up on the counter and ate a whole stick of butter. I hate the dog (not really).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't hate the dog by now! :-) Steve R